Re: Fwd: Generating candidate versions of files-tilde.page and files-hidden.page

Hi Aline,

On Fri, 2011-04-01 at 00:45 -0300, Aline Bessa wrote:
> That's my first contribution for the GNOME documentation project and
> I'm quite sure that this is just the beginning!

> I would like to thank Phill Bull and j1mc for the advices.

> I think I'll follow j1mc advice and keep generating candidate versions
> for the next week, but if you have any better ideas for this new
> contributor here, please let me know!

Great, thanks for working on this! I've applied your patches, so the
changes you made will be available with GNOME 3.0.

I made a couple of (very) minor changes for style, which you can see
here:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-user-docs/commit/?id=cc4ae17612b910b91a61f973196b43553b8b193f

These were mostly to do with how we normally refer to applications. The
other changes were perfect and I didn't modify them at all.

Would you like to have a go at writing a new topic from scratch? The
pages hardware-cardreader.page and video-dvd-noplay.page might be
interesting ones.

Thanks,

Phil

(P.S. Please let us know if you need any help getting started. There's
usually someone available on IRC who can help.)

--
Phil Bull
https://launchpad.net/~philbull