Re: Construction sentences with embedded widgets

Hi Stef!

> Perhaps this whole dialog needs to be redesigned? We would appreciate
> any usability advice for this dialog.

I guess so, two problems that I see write away:
* The sentence in your screenshot is "Lock the keyring after 1 minutes"
which is wrong because minutes is plural
* Sharing a spinbutton between two radio buttons doesn't look like it
would follow the HIG

Overall, I feel like something like this should rather be in the
preferences. That would mean simplifying the dialog and probably adding a
"Keyring preferences..." button instead of the whole "Details" crap.
Anyway, just IHMO.

> For what it's worth this layout and translation problem is not new to
> this release of GNOME, and this string has been translated (although
> perhaps suboptimally) many times.

We might be able to live with it this cycle as it would be a quite bit
change and it isn't that major.

Regards,
Johannes