Re: GCI Introduction

Hi Jason!

Thanks for the introduction and welcome to the GNOME Docs team.

If you have any questions about writing docs in Mallard, let us know.
We do have some style guide changes from the old way of doing things
in Docbook to now doing them in Mallard.  Mostly make sure you write
in 2nd person ("you") and use a conversational tone with the reader.
Depending on the help files you're working on, some of the older GNOME
help files are a bit more formal and we're looking to change that.

If you have any questions, review the GNOME Documentation wiki at
http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject - the Contribute page has
some good information.  And feel free to ask questions here on the
mailing list or in the #docs IRC channel on GIMPNet.

Welcome!

Paul