Open Help Conference

Hi folks,

I recently announced the first Open Help Conference, to be
held June 3-5, 2011 in Cincinnati, OH, USA. We'll have people
from various open source projects, as well as some notable UA
professionals.

On Sunday, we're having an open participation session. Teams
will bring projects to work on during this mini-sprint. We'll
have experts going from team to team answering questions and
giving advice. And anybody not attached a project can float
around the room, taking on small tasks that teams give them.

I would like GNOME to participate in the open participation
session. Basically, we'll need to have a project in hand with
tasks that we can dish out to people and questions we can ask
the experts. We don't need to decide on a project right now.

Also, there will be space available for sprints after the main
conference. I would love for GNOME to take advantage of this.
We could accomplish a lot in a two-day sprint on Monday and
Tuesday, the 6th and 7th.

Who's interested?

--
Shaun