Re: New desktop help topic stubs available

Am Dienstag, den 09.11.2010, 22:57 +0000 schrieb Phil Bull:
> Hi Mario,
> Great work, thanks! Has anyone sent you review comments for this topic
> yet?

No comments yet.

> You're right, a cropped version of the screenshot would work better. A
> topic explaining what the various fields are in this dialog sounds
> sensible too; another important topic would be "What is the information
> in About Me used for?"

I think we need some concatenated pages which explain the parts of this
dialog, including the popup window where the user can change his/her
password. I will work on it next days, stay tuned. This will include the
stubs "user-changepassword" and "user-goodpassword".

Cheers,
Mario