Re: A problem with dblatex

I have eventually isolated the issue.

Anything, inside of a <userinput> .. </userinput> tag, and whose
the last non-blank character is a double quote, leads to a tex
error:

pdflatex failed
sl.tex:483: Argument of \language active@arg" has an extra }.
sl.tex:483: leading text: {\ttfamily\bfseries{anything" }

The error so occurs in most sample <userinput>"</userinput>
sequence, and only for a sl translation (at least, I did not
found another language which exhibits this issue).

So, I'll be glad to have your opinion: a dblatex bug ?

Regards
Pierre