Re: Mallard Documents to Review?

Ahem,

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 3:39 PM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
According to Blip, we have the following Mallard help
documents in git.gnome.org for the 3.0 desktop release:

* Desktop Help (gnome-user-docs)
 - April Gonzales, Cristopher Thomas, Phil
* Empathy Instant Messenger
 - Jim, Milo, Peter Haslam, Phil, Shaun
* Evince Document Viewer
 - Phil, Tiffany Antopolski
* GCalctool Help
* GNOME Tetravex
 - Milo, Rob Bradford
* Tomboy Notes
 - Paul

Some of these are very fleshed out; some are stubby.

I'd like us to start doing early reviews for structure
and organization. Which of these is ready for that kind
of review? Would others like to do these collaboratively,
or should I just send a bunch of comments to the list?

I will push my gedit docs to git.gnome.org. (!!)  I would say that the gedit docs are about 1/2 of the way done - some topics are mostly done, some are still stubbed out, and I haven't gotten to a good number of the gedit-plugins yet.  (The keyboard shortcuts page has shaped-up pretty nicely, though.)

Also, I know I'll be putting many of the plugins in the separate plugins repository, I just want to work on them as part of the collective doc set at first.

Jim