Re: GNOME User Guide

Hi,

2010/5/24 Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org>:

> We had a brief Docs team meeting yesterday and I shared with Shaun some
> concerns about the new user guide for GNOME 3.0.
>
> Can you believe we only have about 3 months of development time for the
> new user guide?! (Where does the time go...)

Indeed, we are starting to be late in the cycle...  and I'm to blame
here, have been kind of absent in this period. Hope to get back on
track within the next week.

> Shaun recommended, and I think it's a great idea, is to have a
> collaborative planning session to work on this together one afternoon or
> one evening.

Evening UTC+0 would work better for me, at work I can't really follow
an IRC meeting or a video-chat (I don't even have a webcam there if we
want to do a video one).

> We'd like to try and do something the week of June 6th or possibly June
> 13th.  Is there an afternoon or evening that might work?  Possible the
> weekend of the 12th or 13th?  If we could do a weekday in the evening
> Europe time / afternoon in the US, that could work too.
>
> Thoughts? Ideas?

For me it's OK, whatever days is fine for you guys, it can work for me
too, as long as I know it a couple of days before. I have no problem
and I'm really keen on having such a meeting.

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <miloc gnome org>