GNOME User Guide

Apparently I hit a shortcut key for sending the last email before I was
obviously ready.  Sorry!  Let's try that again:

Hi all,

We had a brief Docs team meeting yesterday and I shared with Shaun some
concerns about the new user guide for GNOME 3.0.

Can you believe we only have about 3 months of development time for the
new user guide?! (Where does the time go...)

We have a great start at potential topics for the new user guide:

http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/DesktopHelpTopics

And Index topics:

http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/DesktopHelpIndexTopics

Shaun recommended, and I think it's a great idea, is to have a
collaborative planning session to work on this together one afternoon or
one evening.

Of course it's summer now (at least here in the US) and Shaun is in the
process of getting ready to move.

We'd like to try and do something the week of June 6th or possibly June
13th.  Is there an afternoon or evening that might work?  Possible the
weekend of the 12th or 13th?  If we could do a weekday in the evening
Europe time / afternoon in the US, that could work too.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Best,

Paul