Re: Brasero Help - In Mallard!

Hi,

2010/5/4 Harold Schreckengost <mewshi gmail com>:

> I'd be glad to continue working on this help,

That would be awesome!

> However, I need someone to actually tell me what some of the
> stuff is, as I don't actually have access to a real burner; everything is
> done either on my netbook or on my desktop, which has a broken CD/DVD drive.
>  I may be able to borrow my parents' cd drive from their netbook, though,
> so, I'll see what I can do!

I would say to try at first to cover what you can cover without the
need of the driver. We you are done with that, we can cover the other
topics or find another way to cover them.

> Also, I created an account on gitorious; what now?

Since I have no clue on how to find people on gitorious, can you
provide us with the link to your gitorious profile? We need the user
name in order to add you as a committer.

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <miloc gnome org>