Re: Empathy 2.30

2010/3/29 Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>:
> http://cass.no-ip.com/~cassidy/blog/index.php/post/2010/03/29/Empathy-230-released
>
> Did we cover everything?

Didn't add the "Facebook" account to "Register for a new account"
topic, totally forgot about that. We have it in the "Audio and Video
support" table though.

Definitely not talked about the red banner thing, cause it changes
colors based on the "problem" (last time I checked).

Worked on the problem thingy when you have a problem like the "Name in
use": it was a little bit different than the older one (now there are
different buttons in there). Probably needs to be reviewed.

Password protected IRC room is in (thanks to Jim also!)

The video stream one: we have nothing like that. I've never tested
video nor SIP or voice related protocols (have nobody with whom I can
test, I tried with myself on two different computers, but that didn't
work out very well).

I didn't know about the search in the chat window... totally new to me!

We(I) can definitely improve, and that blog post is pretty awesome.
Thanks for pointing it out.

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <miloc gnome org>