New Note Types

Hi folks,

I'm thinking about note styles and getting icons in place
for all of them. Currently, the following note styles are
recommended:

* important
* note (default)
* tip
* warning

We don't actually have an icon for "advanced" yet. I'd
like to add these two:

* accessibility
* package

We'd use "package" for any note that says "You have to
install X to get feature Y."

I was also thinking of letting you use some note styles
on sections, and Yelp would put the note icon near the
section title, maybe float right. I'm thinking of pages
like "Move the pieces" in Gnotravex, where there's an
entire section "Avoid the click-and-hold" which could
be considered to be an extended accessibility note.

Thoughts?

***
NOTE: If anybody wants to draw icons, there are special
license exceptions in yelp-xsl. Basically, stuff like
images are freely redistributable with any documentation
built from yelp-xsl. You have to agree to release your
work under those terms for me to commit it.
***

--
Shaun McCance
http://syllogist.net/