Re: Icons for page types

2010/3/28 Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>:

> I'm attaching three rough ideas for page type icons.
> Please excuse my poor artistic skills. Obviously we'd
> want a real artist to do final versions.

May we ask the gnome-art team?

> These aren't named in any way that indicates what they
> are. I'd like people to guess, to see if the metaphors
> convey anything useful. And I'd love it if people could
> get non-documentation friends and family to guess too.
> People on this list are probably primed to give biased
> answers.

I took a look at the icons, I'm going to try to show them to some non
Linux people hopefully later today or at least tomorrow.

So, this is what I think those icons represent:
- The first one, looks like a video camera to me...
- Tip
- Task
- Looks like a default "non-icon", could be a manual or a description...

--
Milo Casagrande <miloc gnome org>