Mallard Mailing List

Hi folks,

People are starting to look at Mallard, and I think it's
important to have a place where it can be discussed that
isn't just our team.  So I've set up a mailing list:

If you're interested in Mallard, please join this list.
This doesn't mean we can't still discuss Mallard-related
issues or provide Mallard help for our writers here.  But
if we start talking about enhancements to Mallard itself,
we should take that to the Mallard list.

Oh, and feel free to invite people, or bounce this by
other teams.

Thanks,
Shaun