Re: Do you have docs awaiting review?

Am Montag, den 14.06.2010, 13:12 +0100 schrieb Phil Bull:
> Hi guys,
>
> Does anyone have any new documentation or patches that are waiting for
> review? I have some free time now, so I should be able to review things
> pretty quickly.

Glabels has a new Mallard manual in the "docs" branch in the Git repo.
Well, it contains most of the old content from the DocBook manual, and
currently we have no plans to merge it back to master. Furtherly, we
recognize it as still incomplete. But perhaps could you take a first
look at it? We will publish it in Glabels v3, which will come along with
GNOME 3.0.

Cheers,
Mario