String addition to Eye of GNOME (+delayed UI change announcement)

Hi!

I think it's the time of the year again where I need announce string
changes to you. So, here's one I just added to Eye of GNOME:

"Close main window without asking to save changes."

This is used as a description of a GSettings key, so you shouldn't have
to haste translating it.

@doc-list:

I also noticed that I should have announced UI changes to you since two
weeks now. Well, please note that eog's ui prefers dark themes (like
totem does) since the GTK-3 switch last week. This is nothing to "worry"
yet though, as the manual still needs to be updated (in this and a few
other aspects).

Regards,

Felix