Re: Images in topic titles

On 24 Jan 2010, at 18:16, Milo Casagrande wrote:

> For me, it gives a little bit of color to the application help, and
> provides also a visual hint to users of the application logo when
> browsing the menus.

IMHO, this might only be useful (as opposed to just looking pretty) if the correctly-themed application icon is used, otherwise that 'visual hint' is potentially meaningless and confusing.  E.g. nearly all the application icons in the High Contrast theme are (or are supposed to be) quite different from the gnome/tango/hicolor versions.

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer     Sun Microsystems Ireland
mailto:calum benson sun com            OpenSolaris Desktop Team