Re: Idea for simpler lists and tables

2010/1/5 Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>:

> My question is, does it make sense to you as writers?
> It certainly seems much easier once you understand it,
> but does it boggle you at first glance?  I want to make
> things as simple as possible, but sometimes too simple
> can just be confusing.
>
> Thoughts?

When at first I saw this:
<list>
</list>

I thought: are those three different items in a list, or is it a list
with one item and three paragraphs?
Maybe I'm used with the more-typing syntax (even if gedit snippet FTW)
so at first it was a little bit weird to me and it took a little bit
to get me in, but it looks interestingly easy to use and to get used.

FWIW, from my personal experience, what I feel more complicated are
tables rather than lists.

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <miloc gnome org>