HIG3 material in Mallard format

Hi guys,

I ported some of the HIG 3 material you have on the wiki [1] to Mallard
[2] and committed it to gnome-devel-docs [3]. There's a template there
[4] that you might find useful for writing new patterns too. (Please
don't hesitate to get in touch with the Docs team if you're unfamiliar
with Mallard and you'd like a crash course.)

Check it out with:
git clone git://git.gnome.org/gnome-devel-docs

On a related note, Shaun McCance and I are at the hackfest in Berlin
this week. We're hoping to make some decisions about terminology
tomorrow; we'll keep you informed. Do let us know if there's anything
else we can do to help out with HIG development.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] - http://live.gnome.org/UsabilityProject/HIG3
[2] - http://projectmallard.org/