Re: [Fwd: Re: Documentation Drafts]

On Mon, 2010-04-26 at 22:43 +0200, Milo Casagrande wrote:
> Hi Phil, Cristpher,
>
> thanks for your precious work!
> As soon as Shaun branch gnome-user-docs we can Mallardize what you
> have been doing and then start tweaking it.

Doh!

Done now. There's a gnome-3-0 branch. It has a gnome-help directory
with a C subdirectory. I stubbed an index.page.

There's no build stuff set up yet. Unless there's a pressing need
to build and install right now, I'd like to wait for yelp-tools,
which is blocking on the shared help spec.

--
Shaun