Empathy note about telepathy-idle

We have a note on ghelp:empathy?account-irc that says this:

  You must have the telepathy-idle package installed in order
  to use IRC in Empathy.

OK, good useful information (but s/in order to/to/ please).
Except this page is only linked to from the Accounts Window
guide, and a couple see-alsos.

Open up the Empathy help to the front page. Think to yourself,
"I want to chat on IRC." Click to whatever pages you think are
relevant. It's at least three clicks to get to this note.

What about adding the note to irc-join-room? And maybe use link
groups to make that the first page on the account-irc. Heck, we
could even just add the note to account-irc.

--
Shaun