Re: Shared Help System
- From: Phil Bull <philbull gmail com>
- To: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- Cc: kde-doc-english kde org, gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Shared Help System
- Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 22:20:16 +0100
On Thu, 2010-04-01 at 17:02 -0500, Shaun McCance wrote:
> That's just going to have to be us using less generic names.
> Long ago, in a previous proposal for a shared help system,
> I proposed using reverse DNS, like org.gnome.desktop-help.
> I think we can manage to namespace our documents without
> that kind of overhead, though.
> So how about we nuke ghelp:user-guide and create help:gnome-help?
That seems reasonable. If we can avoid collisions with binary names, I'm
sure we can do the same with docs.
] [Thread Prev