Re: Looking for a few good Mallard people

On Fri, 2009-09-04 at 09:16 +0200, Milo Casagrande wrote:
> Hi Og,

Hey Milo! :)

> were you thinking about rewriting it using Mallard or rethinking it in
> a topic-based approach?

I was thinking of rewriting it using Mallard but am very open to
suggestions on different layouts/approaches.

> I'm a little bit busy at the moment with translations, and probably
> will be with GNOME User Guide in the future, but would be happy to
> help you out. Let me know.

The Brazilian translation team is pretty much done with translations
now, but we were pretty busy ourselves about a week ago, so I know what
you mean. :)

I've moved the user guide to github
(http://github.com/omaciel/foresight-user-guide/tree/master) in order to
make any collaboration with you guys easier to manage, so feel free to
fork it when you find some free time, and thanks a bunch in advance! :)

Cheers,
--
Og B. Maciel

omaciel foresightlinux org