Re: Looking for a few good Mallard people

Hi Og,

2009/9/3 Og Maciel <ogmaciel gnome org>:

> Following Andre Klapper's advice, here I am looking for a GNOME
> documentation guy to help me migrate current Foresight user guide from
> docbook to mallard! Interested?

were you thinking about rewriting it using Mallard or rethinking it in
a topic-based approach?

I'm a little bit busy at the moment with translations, and probably
will be with GNOME User Guide in the future, but would be happy to
help you out. Let me know.

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo casagrande name>