Re: Need help to get started with Mallard

Em Ter, 2009-10-27 às 20:07 -0500, Paul Cutler escreveu:
Leonardo,  thanks for the email.

I'm not sure on the conversion, but can you try to validate the XML using:

xmllint --noout --xinclude --relaxng `pkg-config --variable malrng gnome-doc-utils` foo.page

And make sure it validates?  Shaun will know more about converting it to html than I do.

The suggested command confirmed that the pages are valid. Waiting for something about converting. Thanks anyway!

--
Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle <leonardof gnome org>