Re: Proposal: GNOME Doc IRC planning meeting

fre, 23 10 2009 kl. 20:23 +0200, skrev Milo Casagrande:
> OK, so we schedule for November 8th, 18UTC.
> If I'll get no answer, I'll updated the wiki this Sunday.

Hi guys

Count me in. November 8th is also much better for me. Most of Sunday 1st
I'll be in the air flying back home from China.

Perhaps I also should introduce myself? I'm 34 years old, living in
South Sweden and working as process manager for IBM.
Currently I'm not working on any projects but perhaps that will change
after our chat November 8th.

My handle on IRC is swoop. Looking forward to talk with you all. Wish
everyone a very nice weekend.

--
Venlig hilsen / Best regards
Allan Dreyer Andersen