Re: Processing problem with code block in Mallard page

Il giorno dom, 29/11/2009 alle 16.42 +0100, Mario Blättermann ha
scritto:
> Hi,
> I'm currently working on an upcoming manual for Kupfer. I have tried to
> use a code block with the following content:
>
> <code>
> [Kupfer]
> keybinding = <Control>space
> magickeybinding = <Ctrl><Alt>space
> </code>
>
> But Mallard doesn't accept this construction, I get the following error message:

AFAIK it's not a Mallard problem, but a XML one. You've to escape the
'<' and '>' entities when you use them literally, that is when you use
them outside of the scope of opening and closing tags.

http://www.htmlescape.net/escape_common.html

Else, the parser thinks you're opening a <Control> tag, and thus checks
for a </Control> closing tag before the </code> tag. Since it's not
there, it bails out because that XML is malformed.

Cheers,
Matteo