Docs meeting / Mallard IRC session

Hi guys,

Sorry, I managed to miss another meeting (I'm keen to look over the
meeting logs, if anyone kept them). I saw Milo's blog post [1], and I
agree that writing docs for small apps is a good way to start off.

I'm running a session on Mallard in the #ubuntu-doc channel on
irc.freenode.net on Wednesday the 11th of November (two days from now)
at 18:30UTC. This is intended as a "Mallard from scratch" session, and
won't assume that you know anything about XML. If there's much interest,
I'd like to get a few people started with writing Mallard docs ASAP.

Augustina Blair is also running a session, called "Getting Started with
Documentation: Understanding what you're going to write about before you
start writing". It's just before mine, at 17:00 UTC.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] - http://milocasagrande.wordpress.com/2009/11/08/help-the-help/

--