Accessibility notes in documentation

Hello accessibility folks,

The documentation team is planning to add accessibility notes to
any help files would it would be helpful.  These notes can detail
accessibility issues specific to a particular application.

We need help from accessibility experts for this.  We need help
in planning what content would be useful.  We also need to know
what wording will be most useful to the target readers.

Since we already have shiny new help for Empathy, I'd like to
get this started with the Empathy help.  I would like feedback
on any accessibility issues in Empathy.  Note that this doesn't
necessarily mean showstopper accessibility bugs.  Any tips and
tricks that can make the application more pleasant for somebody
with accessibility needs are appreciated.

I'll watch the discussion on this list and report back to the
documentation team.  Thanks for your help.

--
Shaun