Re: Need help to get started with Mallard

On Tue, 2009-11-03 at 22:09 -0200, Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle wrote:
> Em Seg, 2009-11-02 às 11:34 -0600, Shaun McCance escreveu:

> I detected a funny behaviour in the Makefile. If you save a Mallard
> file as "abc.page" but set its id to "xyz", this will be the name of
> the generated (x)html file. Probably not harmful (I only discovered it
> because of a typo), but worth to be documented if the behaviour
> becomes part of gnome-doc-tool.

Probably worth mentioning, yes.  Note that gnome-doc-tool
gets filenames from IDs for DocBook files.  And in Mallard,
filenames aren't really all that relevant.  (I have plans
to support multiple-page files, and for those, filenames
really can't mean anything.)

It is peculiar with the Makefile, though, because it does
assume the filenames match the IDs.  And this means that
typing 'make' over and over again will cause it to keep
trying to make that file.

--
Shaun