Re: Need help to get started with Mallard

Em Seg, 2009-11-02 às 11:34 -0600, Shaun McCance escreveu:
On Wed, 2009-10-28 at 19:14 -0200, Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle wrote:
> Em Qua, 2009-10-28 às 12:01 -0500, Shaun McCance escreveu:
> >
> > I've attached a quick Makefile you can use to build XHTML for
> > a Mallard document.  It doesn't need to be integrated into a
> > full build system.  Just drop it in the same directory as your
> > page files and type 'make'.

I detected a funny behaviour in the Makefile. If you save a Mallard file as "abc.page" but set its id to "xyz", this will be the name of the generated (x)html file. Probably not harmful (I only discovered it because of a typo), but worth to be documented if the behaviour becomes part of gnome-doc-tool.

--
Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle <leonardof gnome org>