Re: Mallardized Tetravex manual

Am Montag, den 02.11.2009, 20:52 +0100 schrieb Milo Casagrande:
> Hi Mario,
>
> thanks for your work porting documents to Mallard!
>
> 2009/11/2 Mario Blättermann <mariobl gnome org>:
> > Hi,
> > here is the first draft of the Tetravex manual in Mallard. As said, a
> > 1:1 copy of the existing docs. I have still a problem: The weblink in
> > license.page doesn't work. What's the matter here?
>
> For the web link in the license page, use:
> <link href=""></link>
>
> instead of:
> <link type="http" url=""></link>
>
> No type attribute is defined for inline Mallard link (mal_inline_link)
> element. You use the type attribute only with link in the info section
> of a page (mal_info_link).
>
> Also, but that's not really a problem, only Yelp complaining, there is
> no address, street, state (and the others too) element in Mallard.
> Maybe you can use a code block to represent the FSF address.
>
> Hope this can help.

Yes, it helps really:-)

New license.page is attached.

Another question: I get the topics in index.page in a wrong sort order.
Like this:

Customization
Introduction
License
Playing GNOME Tetravex

But I want to have:

Introduction
Playing GNOME Tetravex
Customization
License

How I can get this?

Cheers,
Mario
Title: License
Legal Information.

This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.

A copy of the GNU General Public License is included as an appendix to the GNOME Users Guide. You may also obtain a copy of the GNU General Public License from the Free Software Foundation by visiting their Web site or by writing to

Free Software Foundation, Inc. 59 Temple Place - Suite 330 Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA