Re: Mallardized Tetravex manual

Hi Mario,

thanks for your work porting documents to Mallard!

2009/11/2 Mario Blättermann <mariobl gnome org>:
> Hi,
> here is the first draft of the Tetravex manual in Mallard. As said, a
> 1:1 copy of the existing docs. I have still a problem: The weblink in
> license.page doesn't work. What's the matter here?

For the web link in the license page, use:
<link href=""></link>

instead of:
<link type="http" url=""></link>

No type attribute is defined for inline Mallard link (mal_inline_link)
element. You use the type attribute only with link in the info section
of a page (mal_info_link).

Also, but that's not really a problem, only Yelp complaining, there is
no address, street, state (and the others too) element in Mallard.
Maybe you can use a code block to represent the FSF address.

Hope this can help.

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo casagrande name>