Updating documentation and referencing multiple OSes

I'm working on updating the Tomboy documentation, and one of the major
updates it needs is to reference the fact that it now works on GNOME,
Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X.

Does anyone know of any other GNOME applications that run on multiple
OSes?  I'm thinking of looking at their documentation for some ideas
on how to address some of the questions I have.

If not, I'll probably send some questions to the list.

Thanks.

Paul