[no subject]

   1. Day one: "high level" sessions by experts. Topics include:
          * information architecture
          * licensing
          * commerce, revenue models and paying the mortgage
          * learning styles and documentation to match
          * community management
   2. Day two: unconference for all projects to share their experiences.
   3. Day three: team sprints (at this point Drupal is interested, but
since the space will be rented others will be welcome to stay as
well).

Cost $250CAD (includes food and airport shuttle).

Not sure if any GNOME documentation writers would be interested in
going, I'm thinking about it, but I don't think I can afford the fee
and the travel.

Paul