A Brief Introduction

Hey guys.

My name is Pete Charlton, and I am a copy editor currently working for
Codethink Ltd.  Part of my job is the general editing and improvement of
documentation, and I have some time to spare for open source work, so I
thought I would offer to help out where I can.

For anyone not familiar with the role of a copy editor, also known as a
line editor in some companies, what I do is to go through a manuscript or
document line by line to check for proper word usage, consistent style and
tone, correct grammar and punctuation, and correct cross-references. I also
smooth out sentence and paragraph transitions to improve readability.

I am new to the gnome community, so I might need some help getting to use
any of the tools that may be required, but I would like to get involved.