Empathy survey results

Hi,

always following yesterday docs meeting, we didn't discuss about the
Empathy "survey" results.

I made a small document (odt and pdf, didn't have enough time to write
a Mallard one) with all the graphics from the survey that you can find
attached here (end of the page):

http://live.gnome.org/MiloCasagrande

(I would like to move those documents under the DocumentationProject,
but don't know where to put them, ideas?)

Those documents are all but professional: if you find typos, errors,
or would like to rewrite them in a more professional way or even in
Mallard, feel free to do it.

Just to give an idea of what was the outcome: the IRC feature in
Empathy is the most difficult to use. At the end of the document there
are also some interesting topics that can be part of Empathy
documentation and that need to be addressed in some way or another.

All in all I'm happy: we got some input form users, we now know what
they will likely looking for in the documentation, and we have the
confirmation that they use the Internet when looking for help! :)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo casagrande name>