Mallard syntax highlight and MIME type

Hi,

I'm bringing up here some of the small topics that were not covered
during yesterday docs meeting.

I've been adding Mallard syntax highlight to gtksourceview, it's in
master right now and will be in 2.28 (but it's easy to have also in
the distro you are running now, you need to add it by hand though).

The syntax highlight is based on the docbook one with some
modification. Take a look at it, this is the commit:

http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gtksourceview/commit/?id=01a63b0652e16dfd6f455e21ca0a798c60e965c0

Related to the syntax highlight thing, talking with the gtksourceview
maintainer, he suggested we ask for a Mallard MIME type to
freedesktop.org.

I think it would be nice to have a Mallard MIME type for GNOME, what
do you think? And, does somebody know how to request or add a new MIME
type?

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo casagrande name>