Re: some feedback about mallard after converting gnome-bluetooth

Hi Baptiste,

2009/7/18 Baptiste Mille-Mathias <baptiste millemathias gmail com>:

> - <list> cannot be used within <p> markup: it seems weird to me as it
> was possible with docbook. So currently I need to close <p> before and
> do my list out of the paragraph. Is it a bug?

I don't know exactly, I'm just guessing here (Shaun will definitely
give the correct answer), but since <p> and <lists> are block
elements, elements that can cause link-breaks, they are considered as
two separate "paragraphs". Like in HTML.

> - no picture is showing up when using <media>: I use something like
> <media type="image" mime="image/png" src="figures/bluetooth-applet.png">
> </media> in various places and no picture is showing up. Do I use
> <media> correctly?

Yes, you are using it in the right way (or, we are both using it in
the wrong way!), and I think this is a bug. I ran into the same
problem two days ago. I even thought it needed a <figure> tag, but
it's not working and it doesn't give any output when run from the
command line.

> not related to mallard).

Don't know if it's a bug, that text should be something like an
alternate text, not visible to users (as long as the image shows up),
but interesting anyway to investigate the "problem".

> - I don't like color for <steps>, the blue background doesn't fit in my
> dark theme :)

I think the colors are thought for the GNOME default theme and color scheme :)

For the other problems and for a more precise explanation, we should
wait for Shaun to come back.

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo casagrande name>