Re: Docementation Not Up-To-Date

Hi Shaun,

On Fri, 2009-01-09 at 12:19 -0600, Shaun McCance wrote:
> Unfortunately, most of our documentation is out of date.
> We simply do not currently have the manpower to keep up
> with Gnome development.
>
> I've been working on new documentation tools that should
> help, but even the best of tools can't compensate for a
> complete lack of skilled technical writers.

I'm hoping that the Ubuntu Documentation team will be able to help out.
I've been systematically reviewing the GNOME User Guide and should have
some patches ready for you in a couple of weeks.

If you have any particularly high-priority tasks, please let me know and
I can try and get some people working on them.

Thanks,

Phil

--
Phil Bull