Re: Docementation Not Up-To-Date

Hi David

On Thu, 2009-01-08 at 11:06 -0800, David Hanson wrote:
> I am running Ubuntu 8.10 and I find that the documentation does not
> match the interface. For example, the Preferences > Sound tabs and
> contentents do not match.

Unfortunately, most of our documentation is out of date.
We simply do not currently have the manpower to keep up
with Gnome development.

I've been working on new documentation tools that should
help, but even the best of tools can't compensate for a
complete lack of skilled technical writers.

--
Shaun