Willing to help with documeting projects

I am interested in participating in the GNOME documentation project. My professional experience includes creating developer and administrator documentation for companies such as Sun Microsystems and Novell, but I have also participated as a contributor to the Liferay community wiki and the Project SocialSite wiki. You can see view my qualifications here:

Currently, I have been given an opportunity to take an (unplanned) sabbatical, so I would like to keep my head in the game by helping out projects  that need documentation.

regards

joseph

Joseph Aseo

"The notion that man (somehow) controls his fate is the basis of all delusions."