Re: Tetravex Help

Am Dienstag, den 22.12.2009, 11:51 +0100 schrieb Milo Casagrande:
> There is a small repo on gitorious [1] with the small work I did. It's
> not complete, and needs seriously rewordings. I thought it was easier
> to write a game help, but apparently it is not.

OK, just checked out from Git and processed with Shaun's Makefile. Nice,
it just needs some extra formatting, but it seems to be complete enough
to give users really the information they need.

A simple question: We have a legal.page, but its content disappear from
the view. That's the same as in the Empathy manual, which is already
released. Why? This could be better, have a look at my (still
incomplete) documentation for Kupfer [1]. It's just an idea for
displaying some legal notice and the program's license appropriately.

[1]
http://git.gnome.org/browse/kupfer/tree/help/C?h=mallard-documentation

Cheers,
Mario