Tetravex Help

Hi doc team!

Long time no messages on this mailing list!
After the first discussion of the new Mallardized Tetravex help, and
after our last team meeting, I've been playing Tetravex quite a lot.
Really. And have also started to look at its help in a more topic
based approach.

There is a small repo on gitorious [1] with the small work I did. It's
not complete, and needs seriously rewordings. I thought it was easier
to write a game help, but apparently it is not.

I had an idea of replacing the screenshots in the help (not all), with
a small video. Something that doesn't need to be localized/translated,
so we need to have only one: that means no window borders and no menu
bar, only the game area (don't know if this will be possible with all
gnome games).
The video should show how the game is played, the possible movements
and all that jazz. I did one (it's not uploaded on the repo though)
and it's around 3/4 MB with a tiny game window.
The problem is that Mallard or Yelp (in 2.28) doesn't show it. Shaun,
is it a known problem or something not already planned/implemented for
Mallard/Yelp?

What do you guys think?

Input on this front would be, as always, really appreciated.

Ciao.

[1] http://gitorious.org/tetravex-help

--
Milo Casagrande <miloc gnome org>