[no subject]

If all these changes were proposed before all the freezes that are now
in place, and we had the time to extensively test them also for
documentation purposes, well... I wouldn't be writing this. I'm not
confident of giving an approval right now: if one of the developers
would like to take some time to answer my questions and clear my
doubts, I will rethink my position, otherwise I'll let the decision to
the release team based on this input.

One personal note: if all the UI modifications go in, there will be a
fairly amount of work to be done, and I'll be moving into a new place
from this weekend relying on a non-really-reliable Internet connection
for a undefined period of time (hopefully less than one month). That
means that I wont be able to test the latest code, that I wont be
always on-line, and that somebody from the doc team needs to volunteer
to help me out.


Milo Casagrande <milo casagrande name>

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]