UI freeze break request for eog
- From: Felix Riemann <friemann gnome org>
- To: gnome-doc-list gnome org, release-team gnome org
- Cc: Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org>
- Subject: UI freeze break request for eog
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:41:58 +0200
Sorry for being late again, but I was unsure if it would be possible to
get an UI freeze break for this small enhancement.
This request would be for
The bug strives to improbe the visuals of eog's "Open with..." menu to
look more like nautilus'. The patch does nothing risky, just adds the
application icons to the menu entries and force-enables them. It also
removes an unneeded/unneccessary/duplicated string.
It gives me a strange feeling having to delay this little change 7
months considering the improved visual matching in the desktop.
The help manual should be unaffected by this change.
] [Thread Prev