Mallard Topic Types

Hi folks,

I've started a planning page on the wiki so that we can
develop a common set of content types for topics.

http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/TopicTypes

The ultimate goal is to have a set of types that covers
the sorts of things we want to write about.  For each
of these types, we want detailed recommendations about
how to structure and write the page and a template to
go along with it.

This is all in the early planning phase.  Do feel free
to add stuff or discuss what's there.  This is a team
effort.

Thanks,
Shaun