New strings in yelp

I've just committed the libegg-based session management code
in bug #580425.  This change contains the following strings:

"File is not a valid .desktop file"
"Unrecognized desktop file Version '%s'"
"Starting %s"
"Application does not accept documents on command line"
"Unrecognized launch option: %d"
"Can't pass document URIs to a 'Type=Link' desktop entry"
"Not a launchable item"
"Disable connection to session manager"
"Specify file containing saved configuration"
"FILE"
"Specify session management ID"
"ID"
"Session management options:"
"Show session management options"

Since this is copy-paste code that's used throughout Gnome,
I suspect most translators already have translations of these
strings.  There shouldn't be any documentation impact.

--
Shaun