Re: GNOME Docs Team Proposed Meeting

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Paul Cutler <pcutler foresightlinux org> wrote:

> I'd like to get an idea of who is interested in attending, and what
> their time zone is, for a potential meeting on Sunday, April 12th.  (I
> am US Central time, UTC -5)

Sunday April 12th is Easter Sunday, so some people may not be able to
attend on that day for that reason.  Otherwise, I agree that Sunday
mornings U.S. time generally works well for both U.S-based and
Eurpopean contributors.  (It has worked well for the Xubuntu
development team).  I am on US Central time, UTC-5, too.

Jim