GNOME Docs Team Proposed Meeting

Following up on the earlier emails to the list from today, I had a
chance to talk briefly with Shaun in IRC as well, and would like to
get some feedback on potential meeting times.

Shaun mentioned that previous meetings had success meeting on Sunday
mornings (U.S. time).

I'd like to get an idea of who is interested in attending, and what
their time zone is, for a potential meeting on Sunday, April 12th.  (I
am US Central time, UTC -5)

I've volunteered to help Shaun with facilitating the meeting in IRC.
Once we have a draft of the agenda, I'll make sure it gets posted to
live.gnome.org and the mailing list, as well as recapping it for those
who can't attend.

Let's try and find a time that works for everyone, and then discuss
agenda topics.

Thanks.

Paul